Listed in Accommodation
BEACHSIDE CORLETTE – Self Contained Accomodation
The pristine waters of Port Stephens on the mid north coast of NSW, Australia.
Just 2 1/2 hours drive north of Sydney, a blue water paradise. Home to Australia’s biggest population of dolphin, and largest moving Sand Dunes in southern hemisphere.
Beachside Corlette on little Salamander Bay, Port Stephens, NSW
Beachside Corlette is located only minutes from waterfront, at Little Salamander Bay Port Stephens. The pristine waters of Port Stephens are beautiful, enjoy one of the many day cruises around the bay, you will see dolphins following in the wake of your cruiser, perhaps seals on the rocks or fairy penguins.
Beachside is a two bedroom unit fully-self contained holiday apartment. Ground floor units, with ramp access, secure, comfortable, clean. Off street parking for boats and cars
Almost waterfront, enjoy a flat walk to the waters edge( 2 mins), you can look out to our beautiful sunsets, birdlife, egrets, sea eagles high in the sky,pelicans, black swans seagulls and diving birds. A little piece of paradise.
- Two bedroom,with a ramp access to the deck, on the ground floor, (no steps)
- Self-contained kitchen with large fridge and cooking facilities.
- Lounge with a sofa bed overlooking a tropical balcony.
- Bedroom 1: queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: bunk beds and a single.
- Separate shower/ Vanity and toilet area.
- Large deck at entrance has B.B.Q area, tropical waterfall.
- Private tropical balcony.
- Sleeps 6
- Family Friendly. Owner operated.
- No Pets allowed.
- No smoking.
- Off street parking.
- TV DVD
- Large fridge
- Cook top
- Cooking utensils
- Vacuum cleane
- Private tropical courtyard
- Off-street parking car/boat
How to get here?
Beachside Corlette is located on the Mid-North Coast of N.S.W at Port Stephens :
- by road : two and half hours north of Sydney
- by rail : Newcastle station, then bus to Port Stephens (130)
- by air : fly into Williamtown. Buses run regularly to Port Stephens (130)